- Board & Staff
- Code of Conduct
- Coaching Staff
- College Recruitment Info.
- Fees, Uniforms & Apparel
- Forms for Registration
- Overview & Philosophy
- Team Managers
- Technical Training
- Training Opportunities
- Team Pages
- Practice Schedule - Spring
- Game Schedule by Field - 2014
- Field Map
2013-2014 Player Fees
Fees can be paid with one payment or with a payment plan.
The club payments are handled through your GotSoccer account.
Please Note: Fee's do not include the cost of uniforms.
As in years past, we are looking at and evaluating your child’s skill level and incorporating team needs into the overall selection of the team. Expect them to start with warm ups, move into small-sided possession games and finally large-scale scrimmages. Evaluators will be concentrating on those players they don’t know and how they will fit amongst the players they are familiar with.
Select Coaches will be calling their chosen players within a few days to form their teams. Please be aware that it is not legal for any club to require your commitment to a “Select/Academy Level”, Fall/Spring or Fall Only team before June 19, 2013. Spring Only players will have until January 15, 2014, to accept or decline a position on the team. ALL players who accept a position on a team will register online thru www.michiganfirejuniors.com website and will meet with their team on a specific evening during the week of June 19-26.
Premier/MRL and Director’s Academy Coaches will be choosing their players on Saturday June 15. Players chosen will be required to sign a Premier registration form and pay a $250 fee deposit before they leave in order to secure a spot on the team.
This is a real commitment from not only the players but the parents as well! Each team schedules at least two practices per week, each lasting 1.5 hours in length. We play a minimum of 8 games per year season, 16 games per year. While most games are scheduled on Saturdays, more games are being scheduled during the week and on Sundays due to the tremendous growth of area leagues. Should you accept a position on a team, you are also accepting the fact that there will be weeknight and Sunday games. It is important for the entire team to be committed to this type of schedule for the overall success of the team.
We have a number of different options for various levels of commitment:
Select, Director’s Academy, & Premier/MRL Fees Include the Following:
- League Fees (I.E. GVSA, MSPSL, etc.)
- MSYSA Fees (Member of USYSA & USSF)
- Standard Coach's Pay
- Technical Trainer's Pay
- Fire’s Club Camp-4 nights in August (u8-u12 Fall AND Spring Teams Only)
- Practice Fields/Game Fields/Maintenance and Equipment
- Additional technical training (2-4hrs/wk. in season) for u10-u12
- Additional Goalie training in season
- Referees Fees
- No indoor training is included in the club fees for select
- No uniforms are included in the club fees
Director’s Academy & Premier/MRL Fees Include the Following:
- Most Highly Credentialed Coaches
- Additional Coach's Pay
- Indoor Winter Training (12-15 sessions 1 ½ hours long depending on the mix of traditional and Futsal)
- Out of season Coach’s pay (summer and Winter Indoor)
- Outdoor summer training before the season starts
- Chicago Fire ‘Quaker Invitational’ Tournament August 9-11
- State Cup/Director’s Academy Cup fees
- State Cup/Director’s Academy Cup Referee fees
- Eligible to be invited to Chicago Fire Academy Tryouts and the Girl’s ID camp both held in Chicago.
Individual teams may also opt to do additional indoor league play, tournaments, training, etc. The costs associated with these activities would be in addition to the club fees and handled by the teams themselves.
Club fees are as follows:
· Select u08-10 Fall and Spring $465
· Select u11-12 Fall and Spring $565
· Select u13-14 Fall and Spring $575
· Select u15-18 Fall or Spring $400
· Academy u11 boys Fall & Spring $1075
· Director’s Academy u11-12 Fall/Winter/Spring $1250
· Premier/MRL u13-14 Fall/Winter/Spring $1565
· Premier/MRL u15-19 Fall or Spring $875
· Select Uniform kit $165
· Premier/Academy Uniform kit $292
Michigan Fire Juniors is a non-profit, 501c(3) registered agency. We work hard to make sure that our fees benefit our players directly, but there are families that fall on hard times and need a scholarship in order to play the game they love. Contributions over and above the club fees and equipment are tax deductible!
Payment plans must be done by registering the player through the www.michiganfirejuniors.com website and logging on using your gotsoccer account. If you choose to send a check instead of using the credit card payment plan, checks may be mailed to:
Michigan Fire Juniors
P.O. Box 5
Hudsonville, MI 49426
If payments aren’t made in accordance with the clubs payment plans, player may be held from participating until the account is current.
The Michigan Fire Juniors are a volunteer organization run through the hard work and dedication of our parents.
WE ASK YOU TO SIGN UP FOR SOME OF THE DUTIES OF THE CLUB! There are many opportunities available to help keep the Michigan Fire Juniors one of the very best clubs in West Michigan.
Any question that you have please call 616-799-PLAY or email email@example.com
*Our Summer and Winter camps and training opportunities (Shooting and Finishing, Goalie and Excel) are all listed under training at www.michiganfirejuniors.com for those who are always looking for a little extra to improve personally.