Summer Champions Cup is back for Summer of 2020! The program which runs through June and July is designed as an alternative to Super Y but with some additional benefits that we believe will be attractive to our families. It is important to us that we offer summer programming within the club for the players that want it, it is also vitally important to us that our families have an opportunity to enjoy their summer, doing so by ensuring that your weekends remain your own.
- Reduced cost - $350 per player for 6 week program. This includes 2 Training sessions per week and at least 1 game. Super Y is currently $550. ($200 is required at sign-up with the remaining balance collected on March 1st 2019).
- No weekend games or travel. All games played on Tuesday or Thursday evenings. This allows families to maximize their weekends and spend their valuable summer weekends doing what they want to do.
- Great competition. As seen in the above list. Some of Michigan's most prestigious clubs are also a part of what is a very exciting competition.
- Reduced travel costs. There will be no need for additional hotel expenses due to in state travel. Even Toledo is a very manageable drive. We are striving for convenience and affordability.
- Program starts: A week after tryouts (last week in June) through Last week in July).
- No games or Practice July 4th week.
- Finals weekend. The program culminates in an exciting finals weekend at the end of July.